For piece of mind, wouldn’t you rather pay a nominal fee now, prior to closing, instead of facing a large repair bill later down the road?
If you’re thinking of purchasing a home with a pool, it’s safe to say you’ll have to have a home inspection performed. But, are you aware that home inspections don’t include a comprehensive inspection on the swimming pool? Don’t be fooled. Home inspectors are trained to inspect the home, not the pool.
Austech Pools can perform that inspection, in detail for you. For a fee to be determined at the time of the initial phone conversation, we’ll make an appointment with you at your convenience and perform an in depth swimming pool inspection. The inspection will include a visual perception on the structure, the tile, the existing surface, and we’ll also perform the following:
- We’ll make sure all the equipment is working properly including:
- Time clock, valves, pumps, motors, filters, skimmers, lights, heaters, etc.
- If there’s a spa, we’ll make sure it’s working properly
- The lights and the electrical will be inspected thoroughly
- And… If you want a complete leak detection, we’ll do that also for a nominal charge.
Being in the business for over 20 years enables us to look for potential problems that could cost you a considerable amount of money in the future. Give us a call for a free quote today.